IESL NSW Chapter Newsletter Septermber 2020
1. Notice of Annual General Meeting of IESL NSW Chapter
You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka, NSW Chapter, which will be held via the Zoom web application on Sunday, 20 September 2020 at 3:30 pm
2. Street Light Controller Project
Past Chair of the IESL NSW Chapter Eng. Dayantha Jayarathna marks a major milestone of the Street Light Controller Project.
3. NSW Best-Practice Management (BPM) of Water Supply and Sewerage Framework
Each Water Utility needs to closely involve its community in the utility’s implementation of the nineteen (19) outcomes required by the NSW Best Practice Management Framework.
4. Some Engineering wonders of the world
5. Asset Management in a Nutshell
Asset Management is a process for maintaining the desired level of customer service at the best appropriate cost
6. Sri Lankan News & Events
7. IESL NSW Chapter Term 2019/2020 – Summary of events